Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > No customer support! No returned calls....
No customer support! No returned calls...

3899 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-11 12:19:46

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    chgarage
    2015-10-26 15:37:11
     after waiting for 20 minutes to leave a message.  no returned call for 2 days!  no returned e mail either..   took the money and ran aparently.   Scan tool inop since 10. 19.15.   now 10.26.15.   

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-26 17:23:53 (Reply to:chgarage)

Welcome to autel chgarage. Support seems spotty at best at times what problems are you having? I have been on this site for 1 year now and most of the info and problems have been solved or at least been complained about in the forums. EDE65 helped many of us early members. He told us how to back up, run prev versions,he posted many comments and helped many members not only with there tool but diagnostic help too. Many members are still here. Read the forums and don't be afraid to ask for help. Do not get me wrong This is a great tool....It has always and will probably always have bugs. Not knowing what your problem is makes it hard to respond correctly

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-27 02:16:54 (Reply to:chgarage)

What's your problem? You can send your problem to support@autel.com and our support will reply you soon.

•   Level 4   
    (105) points
    vipercd

2015-11-04 00:21:21 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I have bee trying to get my tablet fixed. In contact with tech support. Get the run around. No screen. The place I bought from says contact autel. What a night mare. I need to get this fixed, I will just post here until enough people see that we are having issues and I may get a response.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-04 01:10:32 (Reply to:vipercd)

Hi, we have already replied you by email. Please check.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-04 01:19:19 (Reply to:Autel Support)

support in all fairness an e-mail is not going to fix it someone needs to call him and sort the problem for him....

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-11-04 19:26:10 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Agree with Busaman you've got every tool vendor in the universe able to re-sell your product line unlike other brands. Vendors don't have capabilities or won't do anything with hardware issues unless maybe in the first 30 days from sale. Your selling these update packages with total care protection maybe you could post something about how that's going to work and process for service of devices. Looking forward to a comprehensive response.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-05 01:11:02

We provide one year warranty for hardware. So for any hardware issue, it is suggested you contact your local distributor or seller first, usually China factory only accept the returned unit for repairing from our authorized dealer directly. That's why we always suggest our customer purchase Autel products from our authorized dealer.

For US&Canada, please contact:
    Tel:1-855-AUTEL-US (288-3587) (Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM Eastern Time).
    Email:support@autel.us 

For Europe region, please contact:
    Email: support.eu@autel.com

China headquarter:
    Email:support@autel.com

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-11-05 03:34:09 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Why can't Europe Region have option for Free Phone Calls like US & Canada..............? Which will be able to call Autel China and NOT Autel UK

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-11-05 20:35:13 (Reply to:Autel Support)

So to go one step further after initial 1 year warranty then what? Your total care package for hardware protection and software subscription renewal must be purchased from a changing list of authorized dealers for China to honor the hardware flat cost protection. Just checked the US list and a couple on their like Matco Tools no longer are selling your product line will China honor that at time of purchase for total care that vendor was on the list but no longer is. This is a real world scenario vendors move onto other products to sell for whatever their reasoning is IE: more popular,more money for them,problems with current product companies etc. would be nice to know that some branch with contact information could give end user an answer especially if authorized dealer no longer is involved nor wants to be. Posting that phone number in the US is useless information to me might as well just list e-mail look at your forums everybody agrees they hardly ever get a living person. In summary I guess we're talking about real customer support as most tool vendors really are just a bunch of whores especially when you need help.
  Total2 Pages